The three institutes have participated in a number of national, regional and international pioneering applied research programs in six important areas of ICT:
- Electronics and Microelectronics
- Information Processing and Workflow Management
- IT & Telematic applications
- Measurements and standards
- Networking and telecommunications
Furthermore, the units are able to provide a variety of basic consulting and professional training services covering programming languages, communication protocols, platforms architecture etc.
In addition to the basic services, the units are also likely to address more specific demands from industry in the fields of ICT and Electronic Engineering.
Services to industry basically consist of:
- Consultancy and technological advice
- Process design and validation
- Prototyping and industrial applications
- Professional training.